Technology has become such a huge part of our lives, and new advancements make our daily life much more comfortable and efficient. Smart TVs, security systems, and smart speakers are growing in popularity as people see how they enhance one’s lifestyle. We build our homes with this increasing demand for technology in mind so that your home will not be obsolete in 10 years. In fact, we try to anticipate future technology demands so that you can easily adopt the latest technology without having to make changes.
Here are some of the technology-forward features that come as standard in a JW Nest Home:
- Fibre-optic internet connections – As more and more appliances are connected to the internet, a slow internet system will struggle to keep up with the demand. We build our homes with fibre-optic internet connections to accommodate the needs of even the largest, most tech-savvy family.
- USB sockets alongside power points – USB sockets allow multiple devices to be charged with ease around the home. No need for adapters with USB sockets here!
- Dual-zone temperature control – Heat the living areas separately to the bedrooms to save on electricity and optimise your living environment.
- Smart home automation – Your home is built ready to connect with your Smart Home technology so you can control every aspect of your home remotely or through voice command. It has never been easier to optimise your space than in a new build home designed specifically for Smart Home integration.
- Electric vehicle infrastructure – Electric vehicles are becoming more popular, Florence Park is 3 Phase cable ready to make it easier to set up fast EV charging in the future
- Smart Heating with Google Nest – All JW Nest Homes have smart heating enabled. Google Nest allows you to schedule your heating and make amendments remotely to keep up with unexpected schedule changes. The artificial intelligence will also make adjustments to your heating if it recognises patterns. Not only is it convenient, but it will optimise your temperature control to help you be more environmentally friendly and save money.
Seamless technology integration is not the only hallmark of forward-thinking developments; efficient living is our primary focus. At JW Nest, we want to create homes that make your life easier. To us, this means homes that retain their shiny newness with the least amount of effort. That is why we are discerning in selecting building materials and fittings for our homes. We use the highest quality luxury Karndean flooring throughout our homes to ensure the floors remain scuff-free and easy to clean for years after purchase. We have also partnered with Kettle Co. Kitchens to fit our homes with sleek, contemporary kitchens in hardwearing materials.
Large windows are not just aesthetically pleasing; they can actually make your home more energy-efficient. The increase in natural light means that you do not use as much lighting during the day. We can add cathedral windows to usher more light into entrance halls and stairwells to make your home brighter and greener.
Unlike other new builds, we fit our homes with plenty of built-in storage to ensure your home looks spacious and tidy with minimal effort. Each garage is built with extra room to house additional storage or even a small workshop or home gym set up alongside your car.